The aesthetic and technical requirements of Manufacturers, Designers and architects in the design and production of furniture accessories find in Ilva the best solutions. Ilva’s wide and complete range for painting Furniture Accessories is designed with the aim of proposing innovative and pleasant aesthetic solutions, but above all to perfect their technical qualities.
A line dedicated to children, designed for cabinets placed in rooms for children and teenagers, ensuring its compliance to standards (physiologically not dangerous and migration control of harmful substances even if wood is bitten or sucked by children)
Ilva products combine the achievement of important technical and aesthetic results to advantages for the users. They are designed for maximum ease of use and speed of the coating process, through a constant improvement of their features such as distension, elasticity, adhesion, wettability, sandability, filling power and mattness, shrinking resistance, verticality, fast drying and long pot-life.
All products are formulated with the objective of contributing to the steady reduction of indoor air pollution and environmental impact related to the painting of wood, thanks to low or 0-VOC emission, poliallyl polymer or water -based formulations.
Ilva product range includes:
Coatings for wood and for materials used as an alternative to solid wood, such as plywood, MDF or Finger Joint:
- Polyurethane alkyd coatings
- Polyurethane alkyd coatings, aromatic solvent-free
- Polyurethane alkyd nanotechnology coatings, N-Line
- Acrylic Polyurethane coatings, TECHNOFINISH Line
- Acrylic Polyurethane coatings aromatic solvent-free, HECOPUR FAST Line
- Polyurethane coatings, acrylic nanotechnology, N-Line
- Water-based coatings for interiors, AQUATECH Line
- Water-based nanotechnology coatings for interiors, AQUATECH N-Line
- Water-based nanotechnology coatings drying UV, AQUATECH UV Line
- Polyester coatings
- Polyester coatings styrene-free
- Waxed polyester paints and direct gloss polyester funds
- Nitrocellulose coatings
- Fire retanrdant coatings, FLAMER Line
- Water and solvent stains
Primers and finishes, stained or lacquered can be made in any color you want, perfectly reproducible over time.
Products for the coating of materials used in combination with wood:
- Products for glass
- Products for polymeric material
- Additives and auxiliary products
- Stains for antiquing effect
- Pigmented pastes